Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Porch Makeover Part 1

Our porch is in need of a major makeover. I have always wanted a cute porch. At the moment, I have a porch, but it is definitely not cute! Right before we moved, I purchased a church pew from a junk store in my hometown. I love it. My dad did not love moving it. I think I will eventually paint it, but that is not a project that I am up to trying with a 10 week old.
So, I chose to start with a much more simple project....pillows! I picked up some fun Spring fabric and added a Home Sweet Home pillow. It's a start!
Next up, maybe some flowers? I have a black thumb and no clue where to start! Any and all suggestions welcome!
Like the Home Sweet Home pillow?? You can get your own here. Midland/ Snyder friends, use the code Midland12 to get rid of the shipping charge!

1 comment: