Owen turned 1 month old on January 27th, so I am again playing catchup!
Owen- You are one month old! On one hand, I can't believe its already been a month and on the other hand it seems like you have been a part of our family forever!
This month you:
- wore newborn sized clothes ( which are hard to find I might add!)
- wore newborn sized diapers
- took your 1st bath (daddy did a great job, but you still screamed)
- peed on both mommy and daddy once!
- lost your jaundice 'tan' (sorry buddy you are pretty destined to be pale!)
- ate every 2 1/2 hours- 2 hours during the day
- worked on sleeping at night (We spend A LOT of nighttime together ha!)
- visited the dr. a little TOO much for mommy's liking ( We had some spitup issues, but all got
worked out and we are SO thankful that was our only health issues!)
- hung out with Izzy (She has done so well with you and we are so proud of her!)
- gotten to know mommy's camera a little too much (and did not care for it!)
- met lots of family and friends
- slept right through the PKU test! (but NOT through the night :) )
- got newborn pictures done by a sweet friend (didn't like her camera either)
- went on your first walk (again...NOT a fan)
- only showed us a few true smiles (no matter how many silly faces and voices mommy and daddy tried, you mostly looked at us like we were crazy!)
- hung out at the house A LOT! (dr's orders!)
- began your love affair with your play mat
- loved to look around and hold up head up (doctor said you were very strong!)
- At your 1 month checkup, you weighed 8.9 oz and measured 21in long.
Daddy and I have fallen more and more in love with you each day this month! (I think you may be winning Izzy over too!)