Wednesday, March 16, 2011

iPad Case Makeover

I prescheduled the next few posts because I am in Abilene with my mom as she has surgery. She's not having a complicated surgery, but it has been rescheduled twice over the past few weeks due to an unexplained small fever. Needless to say, its been a frustrating process that we are all ready to put behind us. (Ecspecially my poor mom!) Lord willing, she is having her surgery on Thursday so I will be there helping out with that. Now to the crafty stuff:
Like my camera case, my iPad case had a case of the blahs. I didn't take a 'before' picture but it was plain, plain, plain. I simply added some ribbon to make a tie to close the case and added a fabric flower to it for a little pizzaz.

You know I loved it because it was cheap, easy and fast!


I'm limking to the 77th Penny Pinching Party at  http://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment