Thursday, March 10, 2011

Camera Bag Makeover

Before I even got my new fancy schmancy camera, I would browse cute camera bags and camera straps. While browsing, I did not browse the prices of said cute things. There are some way cute straps all over Etsy for relatively cheap, but bags were a completely different story. They are adorable, but not so easy on the old bank account. So to Plan B I went.




I found this bag at Best Buy for about $30. Easy on the account, but boring on the eyes. I'll be honest- I wanted to go buy new fabric at Hobby Lobby right after we bought this bag. Luckily, it was closed and so I had to come and look through my stash. I ended up having some cute fabric right here and did not have to spend any of my monthly blow money.


It's definitely not as cute as those etsy bags, but will work just fine!


Can't forget the strap cover too!

I'm linking to a few parties:


giveaways

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea! Think I know what I'll be doing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute camera bag. I totally need to dress up my own camera bag. Thanks for the ideas! Thanks for the blog visit and comment love :)

    ReplyDelete