Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 7- Sweet Saturday

So, when I said 'daily creating joy' I really meant something like semi regularly when I have time and am not falling asleep before 9 in the chair due to pure exhaustion creating joy. Just to clear the air.

So, I really loved today. Today was full of things I enjoy doing. In November, I had the amazing opportunity to do the Susan G. Komen 3day 60 mile walk for breast cancer. I can definitely say it was a experience I would not trade for the world. It was tons of work both getting ready to walk all those mile and raising the $2300 fundraising goal, but one of the greatest things I've done. Needless to say, my feet don't have such fond memories. But today, we were treated to pedicures by one of the girl's moms. It was a wonderful, wonderful way to start my Saturday. Friends and feet rubbing!





After all that goodness, I spent most of the rest of the day crafting. I went to a friends house to make some fun things for an upcoming shower we are hosting.


When I got home, Ryan took me to a couple thrift junk stores. I don't know what else says true love but taking your crazy wife to sift through things that belong in the garbage and then actually allowing her to bring some of it to your house AFTER she spends money on it. I do love him.

All that junk made me feel like getting some stuff made! First I made these fun wine glasses with glass etching. I also made a gift for a friend who is having a fun winetasting birthday party this week.





I'm gonna save the rest for tomorrow. Unless, you know, I fall asleep in the chair again.

No comments:

Post a Comment