Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 3- Glass Pebble Magnets


I was all set to make my budget cards. Really needed to make those cards so I can get a nice fresh start come Feb. 1st. However, after a extremely long day of testing at school I forgot to grab the stinkin cards. Go Figure.
So, on down the list I go. This past Saturday my college roomie, Jessica, came for a visit. While wasting time on Saturday we found the biggest Dollar Tree in. the. world. Or at least the biggest one I have ever seen, and I have been living in the same town as it for over a year!! Oh, the wasted time.
I was able to pick up a lot of materials for projects I have been wanting to try. One of these was those glass marble things you put in the bottom of vases and such. I have seen various tutorials turning these bad boys into cute magnets. So, today I created them!

Luckily, I already had everything I needed on hand after just spending one dollar at paradise Dollar Tree. Here's what I used: scraps of paper, glass beads, modge podge, epoxy 300 and some magnets I had left over from some Christmas presents.




I love having gifts ready at the house to give to surprise a friend or take to a last minute birthday get together and these will be perfect! (Can you tell what my love language is?)


Maybe tomorrow I will finally remember those stinkin cards! Finally Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment